We hope that you enjoyed your three-day weekend with family and friends. Today your child should be bringing home the raffle tickets that I spoke about last week. Father Ismael is asking that each family purchase one book for $20.00. If you would like to purchase more, please contact the office and we will get them for you. Please put your name and phone number on each ticket stub and return them with a check payable to Saint Francis of Assisi Parish or cash.
Our guiding principle continues to be for the health and safety of our school community. I am deeply grateful for the support and cooperation of all families who continue to keep their children home when they are not feeling well. We are so grateful for your continued support in keeping our campus safe for everyone. Please be sure to email the office and your homeroom teacher if your child is going to be out.
- Students may wear either their Wheel-A-Thon tshirts or Auction Spirit wear from last year and this year, when it arrives. They can wear jeans, uniform shorts, khaki or navy blue twill shorts on Wednesdays. No basketball shorts, leggings, jeggings, or jeans with holes should be worn.
- Hair needs to be kept neat and out of the face in order to not disrupt learning.
- Please do not drop your students off in the morning on the church parking lot side. All students must be dropped off through our carline.
- Please do not send any food items in glass containers.
- Please pack extra masks for your child/ren in case they need one
VOLUNTEERS TO CAMPUS
If you are planning to volunteer on campus or field trip, please be sure to have the following completed:
- copy of your COVID vaccination card on file in the office or a negative COVID test within 48 hours of volunteering (PCR test by a medical facility)
- fingerprints completed
- volunteer application completed
- completion of Virtus https://oakdiocese.org/safe-environment
NEWS FROM MRS. LAUER
Emergency Card information should have gone home yesterday. Please take a moment to look it over carefully and update any information that has changed to include medical, new address, emergency contacts, etc. If there are no changes to your child(ren’s) Emergency Information, please strike through the first page. We are asking that the forms be returned to your teacher/homeroom teacher by Thursday, September 9th. Please note, this is the information that will be on file in the school office and the teachers emergency backpacks.
If you haven’t already done so, please complete the 2021-2022 Family Survey
form and return it to the office by Wednesday, September 15th. This information will help us obtain Chapter money and ensure that our private school receives equitable services for our students, teachers and other school personnel.
Please help your children prepare for their school day ahead of time. It creates less stress for them, and less interruptions for teachers if your child comes prepared for their day. With that being said, if something gets left behind; snack/lunch, school work, etc. beginning tomorrow, these item(s) should be placed in the crates to the left of the gate. Use the intercom on the right side of the gate to announce that you have left something for your child that needs to be delivered to their classroom. Please write clearly your child’s name and grade.
And lastly, please make sure all jackets, sweatshirts, lunch boxes and water bottles have your child’s name on them.
- Wednesday, September 8 A’s Game at 6:40
- Monday, September 13- Pizza Monday begins
- Thursday, September 16- Student Council Prepay #- Root Beer Floats
- Wednesday, September 22- First Day of Autumn
- Friday, September 24- Elementary Staff Day- Student Holiday