Please note the guidelines below for attending this event:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, giving yourself enough time to park and walk to the main entrance of the gym.
- You may park in either the church lot or the school lot.
- There will be orange cones set up, 6 feet apart.
- You will need to maintain 6 feet apart and everyone must wear a mask at all times, except when the student is being photographed.
- There will be 2 photographers on opposite sides of the gym.
- You will be called, or escorted to a photographer when they are ready for you.
- Only one parent is to accompany their child(ren) to picture day.
- Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please note: Per Lifetouch, your child must attend Picture Day on October 2nd in order to be included in the Class Photo.
To order photos go to:
Use Picture Day ID: EVTXWR2D
Please note that students should be wearing a red polo shirt for photos, and that hair should follow our school handbook guidelines:
Hair- must be neat, well-groomed and off the face. Radical hairstyles (mohawks/fauxhawks), hair dying or bleaching NOT permitted.
Boys- hair must not touch the collar or hang in the eyes.
Fingernails- must be kept short and clean, ONLY clear polish on natural nails is permitted. NO artificial nails.
Makeup- NOT permitted in any grade.