Thank you for your interest in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School. We are NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for the 2020-2021 school year in grades TK through 8.
If you are interested in applying for a enrollment for the current school year, please contact the office directly. The application process for the 2020-2021 school year will open in January 2020.
Please join us at our Open House on January 26, 2020. If you would like to schedule a tour of our school, please complete the form found here: Open House and School Tours.
A child must meet the academic and social requirements necessary to be considered for admission. These requirements are:
- Transitional Kindergarten applicants must be four (4) years of age by September 1, 2020
- Kindergarten applicants must be five (5) years of age by September 1, 2020.
- Successful completion of SFA School assessment taken during the month of February. (All Kindergarten applicants will be assessed; other grade applicants are assessed only when there is an opening.)
Please complete the online application form:
Additionally, each applicant will need to obtain, complete and return the items listed below to the School Office. An application will not be considered without all items.
• Birth certificate
• Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
• Report card and standardized test scores from current elementary or middle school (Gr. 1-7)
Each applicant will be assessed by St. Francis of Assisi School teacher/staff member.
Parents/guardians will be formally notified by letter indicating whether the applicant is or is not accepted for open class spots. If accepted, a contract must be signed by both parents (unless single parent household). The contract must be sent back to the school with all pages by May 2020, along with the non-refundable Registration fee of $375 per child (This fee includes a yearbook and the child’s emergency kit). You are not registered until a completed contract is on file, signed by the Principal. The contract will not be complete with the fee, and your place will not be held.