Thank you for your interest in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School. We are NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for the 2020-2021 school year in grades TK through 8.
If you are interested in applying for a enrollment for the current school year, please contact the office directly. The application process for the 2020-2021 school year will open in January 2020.
Please join us at our Open House on January 26, 2020. If you would like to schedule a tour of our school, please complete the form found here: Open House and School Tours.
A child must meet the academic and social requirements necessary to be considered for admission. These requirements are:
- Transitional Kindergarten applicants must be four (4) years of age by September 1, 2020
- Kindergarten applicants must be five (5) years of age by September 1, 2020.
- Successful completion of SFA School assessment taken during the month of February. (All Kindergarten applicants will be assessed; other grade applicants are assessed only when there is an opening.)
Please complete the online application form:
Additionally, each applicant will need to obtain, complete and return the items listed below to the School Office. An application will not be considered without all items.
• Birth certificate
• Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
• Report card and standardized test scores from current elementary or middle school (Gr. 1-7)
Each applicant will be assessed by St. Francis of Assisi School teacher/staff member.
Parents/guardians will be formally notified by letter indicating whether the applicant is or is not accepted for open class spots. If accepted you will receive an email asking you to register online and verify your information in Power School.