Parents Association for Catholic Education - PACE
The Parents Association for Catholic Education (PACE) is the parent-teacher organization of Saint Francis of Assisi School. Parents from all the registered families for the school year comprise the membership of PACE. The organization is spearheaded by the PACE Executive Board, which consists of a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, financial secretary, volunteer coordinator, school principal, faculty representative, parish pastor, and the school board president. PACE board officers serve a two-year term, except for the school principal, faculty representative, parish pastor and school board president.
PACE is an organization that strives to:
- sponsor fundraising events for the benefit of the school
- coordinate volunteers who provide services to the school
- provide an environment in which parents, students, and faculty can socialize and exchange ideas
- conduct, sponsor, or promote such supplemental programs and activities that have for their objective the improvement of the academic, social, physical, or religious well-being of the students
- provide gifts and rewards for students and staff